What is the 2022 Ford Escape Towing Capacity?
If you’re looking for a versatile SUV that is spacious and gets the job done, the 2022 Ford Escape is perfect for you! You’ll be able to customize your Escape’s performance by selecting from a variety of engine options and adding accessories. A popular question amongst Canton drivers includes information about the Ford Escape towing capacity. Learn more about what you can expect from the Escape with Atchinson Ford below in terms of towing capabilities.
2022 Ford Escape Towing Capacity by Engine
Whether you need to bring your boat along for the fishing trip or add a trailer to help move your belongings to Van Buren Twp, the 2022 Ford Escape will make it easy for you. There are four different engine options available for you to choose from that have different towing capabilities. The Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity is also listed so you can see how you can save on gas while towing.Take a look at the different variations:
- 2.0L EcoBoost®: 3,500-pound towing capacity
- 1.5L EcoBoost®: 2,000-pound towing capacity with front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
- Plug-In Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
2022 Ford Escape Towing & Performance Features
In addition to having enough strength to bring your belongings, the Escape also includes towing and performance features to make your towing experience in Plymouth easier and quicker. Some of those features include:
- All-Wheel Drive Disconnect: All-wheel drive is shut off to promote efficiency in ideal weather conditions. When more traction is necessary, the system deploys to provide optimal control.
- Selectable Drive Modes: You can choose between Eco, Sport, Normal, Slippery, and Deep Snow/Sand modes, putting control back in your hands.
- Trailer Sway Control: This system restabilizes and corrects potential sway when driving.
Explore the 2022 Ford Escape at Atchinson Ford
Now that you know about the Escape, it’s time to experience it for yourself! Visit Atchinson Ford to test drive any of the engines available and get comfortable with the performance features. Our finance team will make the purchasing process quick and easy. Don’t forget to apply for financing online!
More from Atchinson Ford
Ready for a family-friendly SUV to put in your Canton garage? We invite you to look over the 2024 Ford Expedition as you shop for your next new vehicle. This full-size SUV has very good 2024 Ford Expedition fuel efficiency, even for its size, as you look to save on overall costs of ownership for…
When you have a small business in the Canton area and you need to move cargo on a daily basis, you need a durable and spacious vehicle to make that job easier. With the 2023 Ford E-Transit cargo van, you can load up cargo easily and even bring one of your crew members along for…
Electric power is more popular than ever on the Canton roads, and no one understands this better than Ford! You might think that electric vehicles are limited to cars and SUVs, but there’s been plenty of progress in developing fully-electric commercial vehicles as well, including buses, pickup trucks, and vans. Ford currently offers three all-electric…