Foreign Executive Lease
International employees moving to the United States have the chance to lease a new Ford vehicle at a Tier 1 rate cap with the Foreign Executive Lease Program!
- L-1A: A visa for intracompany transferees working in managerial or executive positions in a company outside of the United States
- L-1B: A visa for intracompany transferees working in positions requiring special knowledge
- H-1B: An employee-based, non-immigrant visa for temporary workers
- H-1B2: A visa for people who temporarily arrive in the United States for work related to a cooperative and development project by the Department of Defense (DoD)
- TN: Allows Canadian and Mexican citizens to work business activities for United States employers or foreign employers
- E-3: Allows Australian individuals to take a professional position in the United States related to their specialties
- Letter of Employment from sponsor company including Time in the United States, Salary, and Terms of Hire
- Social Security card or pending Social Security application for work in the United States
- Housing documents (Mortgage Agreement, Lease, or Rental)
Terms and Conditions
The Foreign Executive Lease Program’s minimum term is 24 months while the maximum term is 36 months for all eligible international employees and may not exceed the remaining term for a temporary work assignment in the United States. Contact or visit Atchinson Ford for more information about the program if you’re ready to lease a new Ford in the greater Belleville, MI area!